LeolaLeola is a charming suburb in Lancaster County with gorgeous homes and amazing people. The community holds around 7214 residents and is one the most charming places to live in Lancaster County. Leola includes the unincorporated communities of Leola, Leacock, and Bareville and was originally known as “Mechanicsburg.” The town occupies approximately 6.02 square miles, with land occupying 6.01 square miles while water occupies 0.01 square miles of the total area. The community is entirely rural and offers residents a suburban rural mix feel. Homes are known for being quaint and having spacious surrounding property. Are you looking to move to Leola? Here are some important points about living in this wonderful suburb.
- Leola’s sales tax rate is 6%, and the median household income is $61,055
- Although most residents own their homes, a single-family home costs an average of $268,500, while a single-bedroom apartment costs approximately $1485 per month.
- While the US gets 38 inches of rain, 28 inches of snow, and 205 sunny days annually on average, Leola gets 43 inches of rain, 25 inches of snow, and 198 sunny days.
- There are 12 schools in this small city– 1 public school and 11 private schools. The schools are well-rated and offer excellent academics and extracurricular activities.
- Leola schools spend $11,765 per student, while the US average is $12,383, and there are 15 pupils per teacher, 395 per librarian, and 435 per counselor.
- Internet connection is fast here as the internet speed is approximately 93.3 Mbps on average.
- High road network
- Abundant amenities
- Presence of good schools
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.