Manheim TownshipManheim Township is a beautiful suburb located in Lancaster County with around 40,000 residents. Manheim Township occupies approximately 22.6 square miles and is about 7.5 miles wide and 3.2 miles long. The township has a lot of parks and offers a suburban feel as most residents own their homes. Manheim Township is one of the best places to live in Lancaster County, whether you’re a young professional, a parent looking for a comfortable and promising spot for your family, or a retiree. Life in Manheim Township is simple, and the residents are easygoing, loving, and good-mannered. Some of the core reasons why Manheim Township is worth living include:
1. Peaceful and pedestrian-friendly neighborhoodsManheim is a pedestrian-friendly neighborhood with lots of farms and gorgeous homes. The area is supportive, quiet, and contains many hardworking people. You can safely and conveniently transport within the neighborhood, either on foot or by bike. The thoughtful design of the streets enables you and your family to enjoy a walk around the neighborhood or down the park on weekends. The public transit system is also highly effective if you want to go to distant locations in the community. The community has seven tram lines that go every ten minutes in all parts of the area. And when you need to quickly reach the south, east, or north of the city, there are trains of DB available to convey you.
2. Abundant amenitiesLife in Manheim Township is never boring, thanks to the presence of abundant amenities and leisure activities ready to rock your world. The area boasts several parks, stores, restaurants, recreation venues, and a nearby airport. Some fun activities you can do in Manheim are
- Visiting neighboring Root’s Country Market & Auction to snack on some of the tastiest baked goods, fruits, and vegetables.
- taking a tour around Kreider Farms to experience fresh, bud-clutching fruits
- enjoying outdoor games at Spooky Nook Sports and Laser dome.
- horse-riding at Nookside Stables
3. Presence of amazing schoolsParents looking to move to Manheim Township often feel bothered about access to quality education. Luckily, Manheim Township has some of the most outstanding schools with excellent academics and extracurricular options. The schools are generally well-funded and offer quality education that prepares pupils for advanced studies, which is why they are highly rated. Pupils can access high-quality education with amazing teachers whether they attend public or private schools. Lastly, there is plenty of job opportunities close by, and the weather in Manheim feels warm and humid during summer and very cold and snowy during winter.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.