MillersvilleMillersville is a beautiful suburb in Lancaster County with many extensive farmlands and gorgeous houses. The suburb holds around 8300 residents and is one of the safest and most interesting places to live in Pennsylvania. Millersville occupies approximately 1.94 square miles, with land occupying 1.93 square miles and water occupying only about 0.01 square miles of the total area. Situated in this town are the prestigious Millersville University and several high-rated other schools. The community has a lot of parks and offers residents a dense suburban feel as most residents own their homes. Young professionals, parents, and retirees regularly move to Millersville due to the abundant opportunities for small businesses and startups. The environment is very friendly, and most new residents find themselves easily blending into life once they arrive in Millersville. Here are some important points about living in Millersville
- Millersville’s sales tax rate is 6%, and the median household income is $51,077
- Although most residents own their homes, a single-family home costs an average of $239,296, while a single-bedroom apartment costs approximately $910 per month.
- While the US gets 38 inches of rain, 28 inches of snow, and 205 sunny days annually on average, Millersville gets 42.6 inches of rain, 20 inches of snow, and 194 sunny days.
- The village has 1 public elementary school, zero public middle schools, and 1 high school. The schools are well-rated and offer excellent academics and extracurricular activities.
- Internet connection is superbly fast here as the wireless internet speeds are approximately 229 Mbps, while wired internet connections are 190 Mbps on average.
- The nearest airport to the Millersville community is 9 miles away, while the nearest coastline is 37 miles away.
- High road network
- Presence of good schools
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.